Friday, February 19, 2010

Still alive and kicking!

Oh boy ... I was never good at keeping a journal. So, as you can see, my blog is falling to the way-side - but I'm still here and I've been doing allot of running (well, allot for me)!

Get this - I ran FOUR times last week!!!! I used to run only twice a week in other clinics and thought "oh my gawd, how am I ever going to run at least three times a week" when I first started the half marathon clinic. Well, I ran three times a week for the first four weeks and managed to finally get a fourth run in last week. I am hoping to run four times a week for a few weeks and see if I eventually get strong enough to do all five runs on my schedule before the clinic comes to an end!

I am getting stronger, I can feel it! I've been sprinting to the finish to add an extra kick at the end of each run ... and I've really been loving the LSD runs Sunday mornings. We're up to 10K this Sunday ... should be a good challenge :o)

Well, I'm off again. Got to fit in a treadmill run tonight, 3K tomorrow, 10K Sunday before a new week begins. Hill training starts in two weeks ... eek!

Happy Running :o)
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment