Friday, March 5, 2010

Squish Squish

Last night's run was probably my first really soggy run ...

We ran about 5K, after a talk about stretching, and I was soaked from head to toe! At first, I was so cold I thought "I can't do this" ... but, fortunately, I kept going and warmed up rather nicely. I didn't notice the rain at all after a while; the puddles (and mini rivers), on the other hand, were hard to miss since the water was ICE COLD!!!!

I wore my new orthotics all this week, while at work, and tried them out during last night's run ... I may need the left one tweaked, as my left calf felt like it was going to pop at some points during the run and today my entire left side from my lower back to my toes is really giving me some grief. Why can't I just be a natural runner? I love running, but hate it when my body fails me! Between the breathing issues and the various injuries I've had over the past two years, it's really a miracle that I haven't given up yet!

Oh well. I'll be hitting the bike/elliptical for tomorrow's distance and will hopefully have a nice LSD Run Sunday morning.

Happy Running :o)
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment