Friday, January 29, 2010

Another one bites the dust ...

Another day, another 4K! Last night was a nice night for a run. It was damp and mild (there were allot of potholes and puddles) - aside from being dark outside, perfect running conditions! Paton Street almost killed me coming up from University Ave ... I had to walk it, but once I got to the top and stretched out the calves and shins it was a steady run back to the start. Not bad, if I do say so myself. I must be getting a bit stronger since I usually need more walk breaks!

I also think that I wasn't as far behind the pack as usual too ... bonus!

I'm still having issues with my knees, shins, and calves ... hopefully I can have that all stretched out for Sunday. NOTE TO SELF ... Don't eat chickpeas before running ... major heartburn and gas!

Today is a rest day, with a short 3K Saturday before our long run. We should get our route later today! It'll be another 7/8K according to our training schedule.

Off to work now!

Happy Running :o)
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment