Saturday, January 16, 2010

First solo run ... check!

I got out there on my own today :o) My training schedule said 3K today, so I laced up and forced myself out there. It was a really nice day, so I got lucky there. I tested out a new free app on my iPhone too! It's called TrailBlazer Lite and it records your route, kilometers, pace, and run time! It worked great!

I headed out at 11:42 am and ran 3.7k. My Average speed was recorded as 8K/h and my max speed was recorded as 13k/h (must have been that downhill section!). Total time out was 29:14 ... I walked a bit and hope to get stronger each time I get out there.

I'm having a bit of trouble with my calves and cannot wait to get some new orthotics!

Tomorrow's run is with the clinic group, so at least I won't be lonely! We're running 7k at 0830hrs ... I sure hope the weather works out in our favor!

Anyway, heading out to my beautiful little niece's first birthday party!!! I could just gobble her up!

Happy Running :o)
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment