Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pre-Training ... Post Personal Trainer Session # 1

Well, that was quite the session last night! Boy did I work up a sweat! So far, so good ... not doubled-over in pain. Sandra made sure I stretched after each exercise, so I guess that is the reason I don't feel too sore ... or perhaps it won't kick in until tomorrow?

Anyway, I had to get up at 4:30 this morning for work (crew change day - yay!) and I feel pretty good. Tired, but good. Got a lovely orthodontist appointment this afternoon and then I plan to jump on the treadmill for a bit and maybe play some Wii Fit/Biggest Loser/(etc) games to get in some physical activity.

Started HKR 1000 at MUN this morning. The course is entitled Fitness and Wellness and requires us to use a great site for recording our food intake and exercise: http://www.fitday.com/ check it out! It's a pretty neat site :o)

Until tomorrow ...

Happy Running :o)
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment